are in for an original 1978-88 Colnago Master Campagnolo C-Record bike. Yes, the admiral of Colnago models.
Bike is is provided with its complete and original Campagnolo C-Record Delta groupset.
Frame is built with Columbus Gilco S4 tubing. Pantographed Colnago all over the place including seat stays, BB shell, fork, lugs and drop outs. Original rare light blue color and decals. Chrome continues to be intact with out a peel-off and no rust. Only a few superficial sign as expected by a one hundred% original vintage bike. A few quality touch up has been made by first owner in an effort to save you rust.
On bike specs and parts:
- 56cm Seat tube C-C
- 56cm Best tube C-C
- Campagnolo C-Record 170mm, 52-42 crankset
- Campagnolo C-Record bottom bracket with aluminum caps
- Campagnolo C-Record rear derailleur
- Campagnolo C-Record front derailleur
- Campagnolo C-Record shifters
- Campagnolo C-Record brake levers with original white hoods
- Campagnolo C-Record Delta brake calipers
- Campagnolo C-Record headset
- Campagnolo C-Record 27.2 seatpost
- Campagnolo C-Record hubs laced on
- FIR Quasar grey anodized rims
- Gommitalia Champion tubular tires (still hold air rather well)
- Everest 7 s freewheel
- 3TTT Record panto Colnago stem
- 3TTT Competizione handlebar
- Selle San Marco Regal (Girardi) saddle
has been used for racing especially then remained stored in a dry garage looking ahead to me to get it.
being the landlord an overly tidy, meticulous man, he kept the bike in a gorgeous cared of
method and I imagine you’ll clearly see it in the course of the high resolution detailed pictures I have taken.
This used to be Best of range within the 80’s for Colnago.
Bike can be shipped very moderately packed, fully insured and with full
tracking, sorry no exceptions in this babe!
I am hoping to have described this timeless classic Colnago Master C-record bike rather well
and I naturally recommend you to take a tour on pictures to finish the
description but please do not hesitate to get in touch must you want any
further info or picture.
Don’t miss it!