The 2015 Specialised Diverge Base Road Motorcycle can take you any place your creativeness wanders. That includes an optimized geometry for lengthy, all day rides in addition to clearance for as much as 35c tires and Tektro Spyre disc brakes, the Diverge will take you from paved trails to tough gravel trails with ease. Whilst the street much less commute continues to be too crowded, make a brand new trail with the 2015 Diverge.
- Specialized A1 Top class Aluminum body is each stiff and compliant
- Specialized FACT carbon fork w/ Zertz for road chatter damping
- AXIS Vintage Disc wheels for sturdy, all day performance
- Specialized Espoir Recreation 700x30c tires w/ double BlackBelt coverage for all conditions
- Shimano Claris, compact crankset gives dependable energy switch and gearing options
- Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc brakes supply assured braking all day
- Shimano Claris 2400 STI shifters for crisp transferring performance