Fly down the street, hug tight turns and revel in new cycling adventures with men’s 700c phocus 1500 by Schwinn. This sleek flat bar hybrid is light and nimble, carrying a Schwinn aluminum fitness frame and Schwinn Sport suspension fork for a responsive ride. Shimano ez-fire Shifters and a 24-speed Shimano drivetrain make shifting simple and smooth, so you’ll tackle that huge hill with out breaking a sweat. Mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power and steady speed regulate on descents, even as the Shimano alloy crank and eight-speed cassette be offering optimal gearing and no more maintenance to your end. Alloy high profile double wall rims are durable and robust, so you’ll ride for so long as you like and take for your favorite sights along the best way. This lightweight hybrid offers the graceful, speedy riding of a drop bar road bike with the durable, reliable nature of a mountain bike. Like every Schwinn bikes, the phocus 1500 comes with a limited lifetime for so long as you own the bike. Benefit from the ride on a Schwinn.
· Schwinn aluminum fitness frame with Schwinn sport suspension fork makes for quick, efficient riding
· Shimano 24-speed ez fire shifters with Shimano front and rear derailleurs for precise gear changes
· Mechanical disc brakes provide crisp, efficient stopping on each and every ride
· Alloy high profile, double wall rims are light and robust, offering added stability
· Shimano alloy cranks and eight-speed cassette offers optimal gearing performance
” Weight: 37 pounds”