Very neatly maintained (mechanic owned) Santa Cruz Bronson with a large number of improvements.
– Rockshox Reverb stealth dropper post
– Fox Flow X2 rear shock
– Shimano XT 11spd drivetrain (1x machine with a sram slim huge 28t Direct Mount ring up entrance)
– MRP chain information and bash guard
– Cane Creek Angleset (recently with 1 level slacker head tube to really deliver motorcycle geometry nearer to the contemporary rendition of the Santa Crux Bronson’s 66 level HT perspective)
– New Schwalbe tubeless tire set-up (Hans Dampf from, Nobby Nic rear)
Used this motorcycle on all kinds of terrain and driving types. It plays wonderful and is just right situation. Stored a log of all rides in this motorcycle, simplest has 441 km ridden on it.