Kona Raijin Ti 29” Hard Tail Custom Bike.
Frame 2013 Kona Raijin Seamless 3-2.5 Titanium tubes, Modular dropout system.
Frame is in Mint – Very good condition, no scratches, dents, original factory brushed Ti finish.
Frame is Size Small (16.5”) and may also be converted into a single speed bike by changing the adjustable rear dropouts (provided).
Frame was once Made in Tennessee, USA by Lynskey Performance Designs, one of the most most sensible titanium fabricators on the earth and with a sliding replaceable dropout system 135×10 included—single speed—this Raijin is a sexy frame.
Compact Rear Triangle is helping the bike to barter tight-twisting sections of trails.
I can give geometry measurements, and here’s a link for frame specs from Kona Bikes.
Overall Bike is in Mint-Very good Condition and Able to ride.
Only Frame ($1990), Fork ($470), Wheels ($six hundred)
- RockShox Reba RL Fork 29 100mm Solo Air 15mm Axle Tapered Fast Black Coating at the upper tubes for improved durability and decreased friction; will come with the unique high pressure pump.
- Headset Cane Creek 40 Series
- Sram Roam 40 Wheels (1695 grs) Aluminum rims with TAPER CORE™ profile, UST tubeless and User-friendly SOLO SPOKE™ technology. Straight-pull spokes. Wheels were bought a couple of months ago, they’re perfectly true, no scratches, no dents, mint conditions.
- Tires are Maxxis: Front Minion DHR II 29×2.30”, EXO Tubeless-Able / Folding; Rear Ardent 29×2.4” Tubeless-Able / Folding; Wheels / Tires are already set up Tubeless with Orange Performance Sealant.
- Drivetrain Shimano XT Dyna-Sys Rear Derailleur Shadow +, Medium Cage (Grasp system to keep away from dropped chain), Shimano XT Dyna-Sys Rear shifter (10 speeds) I-Spec (low profile mounted on rear brake lever).
- Shimano XT Dyna-Sys CS-M771 Cassette Freewheel 11-36T
- Shimano SLX disk brakes (BL-M675) with Centerline F/R 180mm rotors (new rotors).
- Crank is Truvativ X9 175 mm (2×10) converted into 1×10, with Race Face single narrow-wide 32T green ring.
- Chain is KMC X10SL with quick-link, hollow inner plates, super light.
- Stem Deda Zero100 (Made in Italy), Al-Alloy, 90 mm, 82/18°, 31.8mm Ø clamp, silver
- Handlebar is Crank Brothers Iodine 3, 720mm, riser 15 mm, 31.8 mm Ø bar clamp, silver-blue.
- Seat post is Thomson Elite 410 mm, 27.2 mm Ø, set back, silver. Alloy clamp
- Saddle is Specialized Phenom Expert (143 mm wide) , Hollow Ti rails, Black (were given some side scratches)
- Grips are Prologo (up to date).
- Titanium Water Bottle Cage.
For your reference, this bikes fits me actually well and comfortable, I’m around 5’ 9” (175 cm) with a inseam of 81 cm.
Complete bike weights around ~ 24 lbs (with pedals)
No pedals included.
As an option and of your interest, I’m open to supply for sale just the next:
Frame + Fork / Headset + Cranks + Stem + Bottle Cage for $1,850.00
This sale is at this moment for local pick out up in Houston, TX, unless you might be actually interested and make a reasonable offer that incorporates shipping (to be decided $) for your location.