Great mountain motorbike, converted for town riding/commutes. Massive XTC1, huge frame (26″), custom built with new premium elements in early 2000’s. Simply add recent chain lube + air to tires and this motorbike is ride in a position.
- Premium Shimano XT crankset, SRAM shifters
- Priced to sell
- Super sticky platform pedals
- Cush Reba suspension
- Softer ride with carbon seat stays
- Field maintainable friendly mechanical disc brakes
- Converted with new town tires
- Trail in a position, Simply add mountain motorbike tires
- Good, minor use (2-3 years)
- Spent such a lot of it is life in a garage
- Within 3 industry days from the auction shut date, I can arrange a courier who will select up, package and ship the motorbike to you.
- My perfect estimate for the price of packing & shipping is $85-$110, even if this will likely range relying in your location.
- Bike is in San Francisco, Bay Space locals would possibly contact me to organize select up.
- Avid weekend cyclist (most commonly road at the present time)
- 4 years as section time motorbike mechanic in previous life
- Currently an ordinary desk jockey
- Family is growing and I gotta make area! 🙂