The Cervelo P2K is a 19 pound a triathlon/street motorbike with an aluminum body.
Original producer’s worth was once $2200.00
The P2K comes with
Shimano Ultegra elements,
a Profile Desing , shifters.
Drivetrain: The P2K 2002 has 9 speeds and has a Shimano Ultegra derailleur.
Wheels: It comes with Apollo SRG 30 FIR (622mm x 14mm) Professional rims.
Includes those other further accessories:
- Laptop (put in) and
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Size: 52cm
- Color: Red
- Wheel Hubs: Edco
- Wheel Rims: Fir SRG 30
- Tires: Continental
- Spokes: pollo chrome steel,
- Spoke Nipples: Aluminum nipples
- Brakeset: Cervelo twin pivot brakes, Dia-Compe 188 TRI levers
- Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 39/fifty three teeth
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-6500, 109.5mm spindle
- BB Shell Width: 68mm English
- Rear Cogs: nine-pace, 11 – 23 teeth
- Seatpost: Aluminum
- Saddle: Koobi Splitfit
- Handlebar: Cervelo base bar
- Handlebar Stem:Profile Desing
- Headset: 1 1/8inch integrated