Gently used for only some non- festival miles a few years ago, now in storage for over 10 years.
The non-labelled photo is the real motorcycle now.
The labelled photo is a spec photo most effective, now not the real motorcycle.
I can provide you with more footage if you wish to have.
Ask any questions before shopping for!
No Paypal (eBay makes me list Paypal however I will be able to’t settle for your Paypal payment).
Contact me for payment tips on how to pay on pickup.
Buyer will have to make arrangements to pick out up in Las Vegas, NV 89145.
I did not wish to get into disassembling the motorcycle and packing it up.
Buyer will have to pay for and put off item inside of ten days after auction.
The Cervelo P2K is a 19 pound a triathlon/road motorcycle with an aluminum frame.
Original manufacturer’s value was once $2200.00
The P2K comes with
Shimano Ultegra parts,
a Ritchey Logic
an integrated headset and
bar-finish Shimano Dura-Ace shifters.
Drivetrain: The P2K 2002 has 9 speeds and has a Shimano Ultegra derailleur.
Wheels: It comes with Kenda Koncept tires (622mm x 23mm) and Ritchey Professional rims.
Includes these other extra accessories:
- Ascent Delta V Cycle Pc
(put in) and
- Minoura stationary display stand and
- saddlebag toolkit.
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Size: 55cm
- Color: Blue
- Wheel Hubs: Ritchey Pro
- Wheel Rims: Ritchey Professional, 16-hole
- Tires: 700 x 23c Kenda Koncept
- Spokes: Ritchey chrome steel, 14/17ga. (2.0/1.5mm) aero
- Spoke Nipples: Aluminum nipples
- Brakeset: Cervelo dual pivot brakes, Dia-Compe 188 TRI levers
- Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace bar-end
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 39/53 teeth
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-6500, 109.5mm spindle
- BB Shell Width: 68mm English
- Rear Cogs: nine-speed, 11 – 23 teeth
- Seatpost: Aluminum
- Saddle: Selle Italia XO
- Handlebar: Cervelo base bar
- Handlebar Stem: Ritchey Logic Pro
- Headset: 1 1/8inch integrated