This listing is for a 2017 SCOTT Genius 700 Premium mountain bike with Simplest a few short demo rides Simplest (lower than 20 miles). This can be a size Large. See full specs below.
Scott: Genius 700 Premium – 2017
The SCOTT Genius 700 Premium’s HMX Carbon Fiber frame is likely one of the lightest full suspension frames available on the market. The Premium comes fully equipped with a Custom FOX NUDE shock and a Kashima Coated FOX 34 Glide Factory fork with three modes. SCOTT’s Patented TwinLoc technology, in combination with Traction Keep watch over, lets in for three shuttle/geometry settings to at all times optimize your ride. That is THE ultimate Trail bike. To be had within the 27.5″ wheel size.
- Genius Carbon Frame HMX
- FOX 34 Glide Factory 150mm
- FOX NUDE Twinloc
- Shimano XTR 2×11 Drive Train
- Shimano XTR Disc Brakes
- Syncros Carbon Components
- FOX Transfer 150 Seatpost
- Genius Carbon / IMP / HMX /
- BB92 / Carbon swingarm with 180PM
- U-Mono Link / Tapered Headtube
- IDS SL DM dropouts for 142x12mm
- BB height adj.
- Front 150mm
- Rear 150 – 100 – Lockout / Shock 200X57
- FOX 34 Glide Factory Air / Kashima
- FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x100mm QR axle
- tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout
- FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. shuttle / geo adj.
- 3 modes: Lockout – Traction Keep watch over -Descend
- DPS / EVOL / Kashima / Reb. Adj.
- SCOTT TwinLoc Remote Technology
- 3 modes front and rear / integ. Grip clamp
- Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit / Tapered 1.5″ – 1 1/8″
- OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
- Shimano XTR RD-M9000 SGS
- DM / Shadow Plus / 22 Speed
- Shimano XTR FD-M9025-E / DM
- Shimano XTR SL-M9000-I / Rapidfire Plus
- 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp
- Shimano XTR M9020 Disc
- Pads w/Fin / 180mm F & R /SM-RT99 CL Icetech Rotor
- Shimano XTR FC-M9020-2 / Hollowtech 2
- 36×26 T
- Shimano SM-BB94-41A / shell 41×89.5mm
- Syncros FL1.0 Carbon mini Riser
- 12mm upward push / 9° / 760mm / Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Syncros TR1.0 Carbon
- 7050 Carbon wrapped / oversize 31.8mm
- 1 1/8″ / +6° angle
- FOX Transfer Dropper Remote
- 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm
- Syncros XM1.0 / Carbon rails
- Syncros TR1.5 CL / 15x100mm
- made by DT Swiss
- Syncros TR1.5 CL / 142x12mm
- RWS axle/ 36T Rachet System
- Made by DT Swiss
- Shimano XTR CS-M9000 / 11-40 T
- Syncros TR1.5 / 28H
- Tubeless ready
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35
- 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy
- PaceStar compound
APPROX WEIGHTS IN KG
APPROX WEIGHTS IN LBS
ADJUSTABLE BB HEIGHT
Adjustable BB Height The Genius and Genius LT employ an adjustable geometry by means of a shock mount chip within the linkage. By changing the shock mount chip–simply eliminating it and flipping it in either mounting position–you impact the ground bracket height by 7mm, which also affects the pinnacle tube angle by 0.5 degrees.
HMX CARBON FIBER
While SCOTT already use the proven HMF composite fiber on all our composite high-end bike models, they’ve improved upon conventional HMF subject matter. This new fiber, which is produced exclusively for SCOTT, offers 20% more stiffness and is employed on the entire areas that need additional rigidity. This new subject matter also lets in us to scale back weight and support riding characteristics. NET stands for Naked External Tubeset, where the frame sheds its exterior cosmetic layer, which saves much more weight.
INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING
Internal Cable Routing Internal cable routing for the shock, front and rear derailleur, seatpost and rear brake gives the bike a cleaner look.
TWINLOC LEVER SYSTEM
SCOTT’S patented Twin Loc technology now offers simultaneous Keep watch over of rear shock shuttle and fork lockout. The open position lets in full shuttle, front and rear. One click switches the rear shock to Traction mode, at the same time as the fork remains fully active. Click again and rear shock and fork lock at the same time. No other bike on the planet offers this user friendly system. Found at the Spark & Genius and Genius LT models. Simplest To be had for Nude2 shocks on 2013 or previous year models.