2017 Colnago Concept Road Bike 50cm MEDIUM Carbon SRAM Red eTap Zipp NSW Quarq

Category:

Description

2017 Colnago Concept Road Bike 50cm MEDIUM Carbon SRAM Red eTap Zipp NSW Quarq



Item Description

The photos pictured in this auction are of the particular item for sale

Notes

For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO please email us for a shipping quote

***All Local Pickup bikes come boxed up***

Condition

PRE-OWNED

**This bicycle is backed by the TPC Quality Assurance program

**This bicycle has been professionally serviced by our mechanics 

**Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub, chain, and so forth.

**Some nicks and marks from riding and use. 

**Rear derailleur has CeramicSpeed oversized pulleys and cage. Crank has Quarq DZero Powermeter and Rotor QRings. 

**Colnago uses C-C Sizing. Please look at effective top tube in geometry for sizing. 

**PEDALS NOT INCLUDED**

**SRAM eTap charger included. 

 

Specifications

Brand: Colnago

Model: Concept

Size: 50cm 

Year: 2017

Frame Material: Carbon

Fork: Carbon

Weight: 16 lbs 3 oz 

Geometry

Effective Top Tube: 540 mm

Seat Tube: 540 mm (C-T), 500 mm (C-C)

Seat Tube Angle: 74 º

Head Tube Angle: 71.6 º

Head Tube: 145 mm

Stack: 543 mm

Reach: 384 mm

Rear Spacing: 130 mm

Components

Headset: Acros

Brakes: Colnago B1R

Brake pads wear: Front -  30 % remaining /  Rear - 70 % remaining

Handlebar: Zipp SL70 Aero – 44 cm (C-C)

Stem: Zipp SL Sprint – 31.8 x 110 mm - 6 º

Seatpost: Concept Carbon Aero

Saddle: Fizik Arione

Wheelset: Zipp 454 NSW – 700c

Front Tire: Continental GP4000s II - 700 x 25c

Rear Tire: Continental GP4000s II - 700 x 25c

Drivetrain

 

Front Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap

Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red eTap

Shifters: SRAM Red eTap

Crankset: SRAM Red w/ Quarq DZero, Rotor QRing 53/39t, 172.5 mm

Cassette: SRAM XG1190, 11sp, 11-25t

Chain: SRAM PC 1170

Chain wear: 0.25  (For reference: new chains = 0.25, worn chains = > 0.75)






More Items!

Powered by Frooition

This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “2017 Colnago Concept Road Bike 50cm MEDIUM Carbon SRAM Red eTap Zipp NSW Quarq”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *