Model: Fuse Professional 6Fattie
Condition: Very Good
Size: S / 15.5″
Seatpost: Specialised Command Post IRcc, S: 100mm travel
Saddle: Specialised Body Geometry Henge Comp
Fork: RockShox Reba
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Kind 2.1
Crankset: SRAM S-2200 carbon
Cassette: SRAM XG 1175, 11-speed: 10-42
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks excellent, can have minimal cosmetic (best) blemishes at the frame, fork, elements, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Might require minimal service adjustments with out the desire of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are usually simple and speedy to make. Regularly required within the first 6-365 days of ownership when the bike used to be new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Might show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Might come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires Might show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Might show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related elements Might range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the pictures they usually will have to be used for reference best.