The base model of our ultra-capable Process 134 vary. The similar low-slung, long front center, compact rear triangle frame designed to enable the whole lot the mountain Motorcycle universe can throw at you, with in moderation decided on parts that be certain that a super price-to-performance equation.
“It has Options where they count, sturdiness where it matters.” – Motorcycle Magazine
The trade-leading revolution in mountain-Motorcycle geometry began with the Process platform. The quick stem for stiff and fast handling mated with lengthy succeed in numbers for a confidence-inspiring overall have compatibility and long front center for stability at speed. Add short chainstays, to care for maneuverability in technical eventualities, and a low BB for an in-the-Motorcycle feel. The lowest standover imaginable on all sizes, even as short chainstays get advantages cornering, jump-talent and overall Motorcycle stiffness. *The Process 134 series is to be had in a XS size for smaller riders below 5ft/1.5m.
- Frame Subject matter: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.five-inch
- Wheels: New WTB STp i29 rims, tubeless able with a 29mm inner width
- Rear/Front Suspension: 134mm/140mm
- Fork: RockShox Sektor Silver TK Solo Air 140mm QR15 tapered
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride with 24/34 bashring
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11-36t 10-speed
- Cockpit: New KONA designed and branded 35mm bar/stem, Kona S-LOG grips
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Tires: Maxxis 2.3 DHF/2.3 Tomahawk
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE