Model: Verb Expert
Condition: Very Good
Rear Shock: X-Fusion 02 PRO RL, Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
Handlebar: Chromag FU40
Seatpost: All Terra
Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus
Crankset: Shimano Deore
Cassette: Shimano, 10-speed: 11-36
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks excellent, will have minimal cosmetic (handiest) blemishes at the frame, fork, parts, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Might require minimal service adjustments with out the will of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are in most cases simple and speedy to make. On a regular basis required within the first 6-twelve months of possession when the motorcycle was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Might show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Might come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation on my own.
- Tires Might show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Might show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related parts Might range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the footage and so they must be used for reference handiest.