Model: Verb Comp
Condition: Very Good
Rear Shock: All Terra AO-42 AR Air Shock w/Rebound Adjust
Seatpost: All Terra
Saddle: All Terra
Front Derailleur: Shimano
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
Crankset: SR Suntour XCM
Cassette: Shimano, nine-speed: 11-34
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks just right, will have minimal cosmetic (most effective) blemishes at the frame, fork, parts, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Might require minimal service adjustments with out the desire of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are usually simple and rapid to make. On a regular basis required within the first 6-365 days of possession when the motorbike used to be new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Might show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Might come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires Might show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Might show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related parts Might range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the pictures and so they will have to be used for reference most effective.