Model: Are searching for 1
Condition: Very Good
Seatpost: Giant Sport
Saddle: Giant Sport
Crankset: Shimano Alfine
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks excellent, could have minimal cosmetic (most effective) blemishes at the frame, fork, elements, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Would possibly require minimal service adjustments with out the desire of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are usually simple and speedy to make. On a regular basis required within the first 6-twelve months of possession when the motorbike used to be new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Would possibly show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Would possibly come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires Would possibly show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Would possibly show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related elements Would possibly range from pictures shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the pictures and so they must be used for reference most effective.