Model: SL 1.5
Condition: Very Good
Cranks: Shimano Dura-Ace
Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
Wheels: Oval Concepts
Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 39/53 teeth
Drive Train: Poor
Touch Points: Fair
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or parts or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) could have minor dings
- Paint is faded moderately and/or moderately discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but might require A few service, a tune up is advisable. A few portions might require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *This can be a partial list of advised pieces to switch, your motorcycle won’t want all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces could have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock might wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes might wish to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related parts might range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the pictures they usually will have to be used for reference simplest.