Model: Crosstrail Comp Disc
Condition: Very Good
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks excellent, will have minimal cosmetic (most effective) blemishes at the frame, fork, elements, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Might require minimal service adjustments with out the will of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are in most cases simple and rapid to make. Frequently required within the first 6-twelve months of possession when the motorcycle used to be new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Might show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Might come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation on my own.
- Tires Might show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Might show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related elements Might range from pictures shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the pictures and so they must be used for reference most effective.