Model: Big Kahuna
Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/offset
Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus
Crankset: Shimano Deore
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or elements or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) could have minor dings
- Paint is faded somewhat and/or somewhat discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but would possibly require A few service, a tune up is beneficial. A few portions would possibly require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to believe replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of recommended pieces to interchange, your motorbike won’t want all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces could have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock would possibly wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes would possibly wish to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related elements would possibly range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the footage and so they must be used for reference most effective.