Model: Sportif 1.1
Drive Train: Good
Touch Points: Good
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or parts or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) can have minor dings
- Paint is faded rather and/or rather discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but might require A few service, a tune up is really helpful. A few portions might require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *This can be a partial list of instructed pieces to interchange, your motorcycle would possibly not want all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces can have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock might want to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes might want to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related parts might range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the footage and so they will have to be used for reference handiest.