Model: S5 (Ultegra Di2)
Bottom Bracket: 68mm English
Seatpost: Seven Aluminum
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Good
Touch Points: Fair
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or parts or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) will have minor dings
- Paint is faded moderately and/or moderately discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but might require A few service, a tune up is really useful. A few portions might require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *This can be a partial list of advised pieces to exchange, your motorcycle won’t want all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces will have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock might wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes might wish to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related parts might range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the footage they usually will have to be used for reference simplest.