Model: CR1 Team
Condition: Very Good
Wheels: Very Good
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks just right, can have minimal cosmetic (simplest) blemishes at the frame, fork, elements, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Would possibly require minimal service adjustments with out the will of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are usually simple and rapid to make. Regularly required within the first 6-twelve months of possession when the motorcycle was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Would possibly show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Would possibly come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires Would possibly show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Would possibly show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related elements Would possibly range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the pictures they usually will have to be used for reference simplest.