Model: SST 2.0 LE
Saddle: Fizik Aliante As opposed to X
Front Derailleur: okay-edge chain catcher
Crankset: Shimano 105, FC-5800, 52/36
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Good
Touch Points: Excellent
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or parts or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) can have minor dings
- Paint is faded rather and/or rather discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but would possibly require A few service, a tune up is really useful. A few portions would possibly require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to imagine replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of advised pieces to switch, your bike would possibly not want all of or any of this stuff.
- Braking surfaces can have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock would possibly wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes would possibly wish to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related parts would possibly range from pictures shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the footage they usually will have to be used for reference best.