Model: Altamira 2.0
Condition: Very Good
Handlebar: Forte Carbon Professional Handlebar
Seatpost: Alloy Seatpost
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks excellent, can have minimal cosmetic (simplest) blemishes at the frame, fork, parts, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Would possibly require minimal service adjustments with out the will of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are generally simple and speedy to make. Frequently required within the first 6-three hundred and sixty five days of possession when the motorbike used to be new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Would possibly show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Would possibly come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation on my own.
- Tires Would possibly show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Would possibly show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related parts Would possibly range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the pictures and so they will have to be used for reference simplest.