Selling my 2013 Cervelo P5 Six, size 56cm with Dura Ace Di2, Sram Red Quarq power meter and Shimano Dura Ace C50 wheels. The motorcycle is in nice condition, never crashed and at all times neatly cared for with minor blemishes and same old wear and tear.
I purchased the motorcycle in 2015 and I’m the second one owner of this rocketship. I’ve raced a couple of more than a few distance races with this motorcycle, together with two Ironmans however now it’s time to take a bit break from the game and say good-bye to this motorcycle.
– Cervelo P5 Six size 56.
– Di2 Dura Ace (Charger included)
– Sram Red Quarq power meter
– Shimano Dura Ace c50 wheels
– Specialised Sitero saddle
– Cee Gees arm pads (almost new)
– LOOK Keo 2 Max Carbon Pedals
– Torhans bento box
– Xlab Carbon Wing 400i (to be fastened to the seat for hydration + storage)
– Xlab Carbon Kompact hydration mount
– Xlab Torpedo Mini mount (no cage)
– 2 x Xlab Gorilla carbon cages
– Magura RT8 brake (bought as a spare phase however never used)
– Additional spacers for the cockpit
– Low profile aero extension bracket (if you don’t want the V-bar upward thrust)
Bike might be professionally packed by native motorcycle shop and shipped in a standard size motorcycle box. Buyer can pay for shipping. Please achieve out for more footage or data.
Sale is ultimate, no returns and no world shipping.