2012 GT GTR CX 1.0 – CYCLOCROSS – WHITE – MEDIUM SIZE – NEW
When prerequisites get difficult, the harsh get cross! GT’s GTR Sort CX 1.0 boasts a svelte aluminum frame with a carbon fork. In combination they make for a motorcycle that may be stiff and responsive, yet forgiving-it is a paradox, just like cross racing itself (how can one thing so exhausting be so a laugh?).
The geometry is very best, too. Sprinting out of corners, negotiating tight turns and descending steep grades are all done with talent and precision at the CX 1.0.
Through and thru, this rig is core cyclocross with forty six/38 TruVativ cranks, reliable Shimano one zero five/Tiagra gearing and hard Alex wheels wrapped with wide Ritchey knobbies. And, you get Tektro cantis for controlled, assured stops regardless of how sloppy it gets in the market.
- Frame Sort: Hydroformed Aluminium Butted Speed Metal™ Alloy Frame w/ Cast Dropouts
- Fork: GT Sort Cx Design w/ F.O.C. Ultra Blades and 6061 Aluminum 1 1/8″ Steerer
- Headset: FSA ORBIT CX, 1.125
- Stem: Ritchey Professional Axis forty four-D
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Logic Curve
- Bottom bracket: SRAM GXP Outboard Sealed cartridge bearings
- Brakes: Tektro CR-720 cantilever
- Crankset: Truvativ Rouleur OCT 2.2 GXP forty six/38
- Cassette: Shimano 4600, 10-speed 12-28
- Chain: KMC X10 , 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano 105 10-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 10-speed
- Hub front: Alex ALX 298R wheelset 24H
- Hub rear: Alex ALX 298R wheelset 28H
- Skewers: Alex
- Rims Sort: Alex ALX 289-R, CNC, 1680 G
- Spokes: DT Stainless 14G
- Tires: Ritchey SpeedMax, 700×32, Kevlar 60TPI
- Pedals: VP Lo Profile Nylon with Clip / Strap
- Seatpost: Ritchey Professional two bolt alloy
- Saddle: GT Bio Morphic RACE Twin Density
Additional % if requested.
Please ask questions before bidding.
Winning bids shall be combined for shipping if imaginable.
Shipping is finished on Tuesdays and Thursdays.