Note: Water bottle cages NOT included
Handlebar: FSA Okay-Wing Carbon
Seatpost: FSA Okay-ForceCarbon seatpost
Saddle: Selle SMP evolution
Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
Front Derailleur: 6750 Ultegra Di2
Rear Derailleur: Ultegra Di2 6750
Crankset: SRAM Red crankset
Cassette: Shimano 10speed 4600 cassette
Drive Train: Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Fair
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or elements or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) can have minor dings
- Paint is faded fairly and/or fairly discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but would possibly require A few service, a tune up is really useful. A few portions would possibly require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to believe replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *This can be a partial list of recommended pieces to exchange, your motorbike would possibly not want all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces can have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock would possibly want to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes would possibly want to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related elements would possibly range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the pictures they usually will have to be used for reference handiest.