Model: GTR Carbon Pro
Condition: Very Good
Handlebar: Ritchey Logic WCS
Saddle: Fizik Arione Mg
Drive Train: Very Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Very Good
Description of Very Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The bicycle looks just right, can have minimal cosmetic (most effective) blemishes at the frame, fork, elements, portions and/or accessories
- The bicycle Might require minimal service adjustments with out the will of replacing any portions. (Service adjustments are normally simple and speedy to make. On a regular basis required within the first 6-three hundred and sixty five days of possession when the motorbike was once new.)
- The braking surface is clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting.
- The brake pads Might show signs of usage yet have a majority in their life remaining.
- Front and or rear shock(s) (if applicable) are clean with a few signs of usage yet free from grooves and pitting. Might come with slight discoloration on stanchion(s) from activation by myself.
- Tires Might show signs of usage but have a majority in their life remaining. No dry rot or cracking
- Grips/Handlebar tape Might show slight signs of usage, no dry rot, cracking or hardening
Actual bicycle and related elements Might range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the pictures they usually must be used for reference most effective.