Brakes: SRAM Force
Cranks: SRAM Force carbon 175mm
Derailleurs: SRAM Force (f/r)
Handlebar: Profile Design Prosvet carbon
Saddle: Fizik Arione
Wheels: Easton EA90SL
Frame: Very Good
Drive Train: Good
Touch Points: Good
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or elements or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) could have minor dings
- Paint is faded somewhat and/or somewhat discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but would possibly require A few service, a tune up is really useful. A few portions would possibly require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to believe replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *This can be a partial list of prompt pieces to exchange, your motorcycle would possibly not want all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces could have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock would possibly wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes would possibly wish to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related elements would possibly range from pictures shown. This includes, but isn’t restricted to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does now not guarantee the accuracy of the pictures and so they will have to be used for reference simplest.