Model: SLM 2.0 BK MTB 21″ (B2197)
Frame Subject matter: Carbon Fiber
Bottom Bracket: Threaded
Weight: 23.4 LBS
Brake Sort: Disc
Seatpost: Thompson Elite Alloy 31.8mm
Saddle: Prologo Scratch Pro
Wheel Size: 26″
Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR Triple
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 9 Spd
Crankset: Shimano XTR Triple 177.5mm
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or parts or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) can have minor dings
- Paint is faded somewhat and/or somewhat discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but would possibly require A few service, a tune up is really helpful. A few portions would possibly require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to believe replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *This can be a partial list of prompt pieces to interchange, your bike would possibly not want all of or any of these things.
- Braking surfaces can have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock would possibly wish to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes would possibly wish to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related parts would possibly range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the footage and so they will have to be used for reference best.