Model: Team RC
Handlebar: Ritchey Professional aluminum
Saddle: Selle San Marco Aspide
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 10-speed: 12-23
Drive Train: Good
Rubber: Very Good
Touch Points: Good
Description of Good
- Pedals are NOT included
- The frame or fork or parts or accessories have cosmetic blemishes.
- The frame (if metal) can have minor dings
- Paint is faded fairly and/or fairly discolored and scratched.
- Bicycle is freed from major mechanical problems but would possibly require A few service, a tune up is advisable. A few portions would possibly require replacing, to not come with front or rear shocks, wheel(s), shifters, front or rear derailleurs, braking systems, crank set or chainrings.
- Items to believe replacing come with: tires, tubes, grips/handlebar tape, brake pads, brake hoods, chain and cassette, brake cables, gear cables, any/all housing, brake fluid (if applicable) and shock oil (if applicable). *It is a partial list of instructed pieces to switch, your motorbike would possibly not want all of or any of this stuff.
- Braking surfaces can have minor grooves or discoloration
- Front and/or Rear Shock would possibly want to be serviced
- Front and/or Rear hydraulic brakes would possibly want to be bled (if applicable)
Actual bicycle and related parts would possibly range from photographs shown. This includes, but isn’t limited to, bottle cages, pedals, seat bags, and computers. BicycleBlueBook does no longer guarantee the accuracy of the pictures they usually must be used for reference most effective.