2002 Bianchi Brava Chrome-Moly Frame 3×9 Ultegra SIZE 58cm 1j
- Overview- Classic Motorbike that may be smartly maintained. Motorbike is ride able once you put your pedals on it. In the beginning built with Shimano Sora and replaced with Shimano Ultegra ST-6510.
- Normal wear and tear. Read about the entire pictures closely please. A few marks at the frame in the way in which of paint chips and scratches. A few rust at the parts however no longer over the top.
- Frame and fork is chrome moly
- The parts are mixed. Bianchi branded triple crankset 175mm arms. Shimano Sora RD-3300 9 speed rear derailleur. Shimano Ultegra ST-6510 3×9 speed shifters.
- Chain and cables are in just right condition. A few signs of aging.
- Overall, the parts show A few scratches and rub off (just like the shifter hood plates) however in just right to nice condition.
- Unbranded aspect pull brake calipers. Cassette 11-23t 9 spd.
- Wheelset are Vuelta Airline 32 spoke front/rear 9 spd fast unlock.
- Tires are in just right condition, Continental Ultra Gatorskin 700×23 with presta valve inner tubes.
- Bontrager race 26.0 handlebar aluminum
- Bianchi “inexperienced” saddle.
- Electrical tape for the bar tape must be replaced. It’s gummy.
- Geometry ST 58cm TT 58cm HT 19cm. ST and TT were measured center to center. ST was once simply the tube and no longer the headset. Numerous height adjustment for steer and seat post.
- Any questions? Please inquire and buy with confidence.
- Item is boxed professionally and shipped by the use of FedEx with insurance and signature